Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Oh heyyy
I know, I know...I failed. And only four days in, four days. It might've had something to do with finals week, or maybe the mass amounts of studying being done or the two movies my roommates and I watched nightly for 2 solids weeks in December. On top of failing at NaBloPoMo, I've decided a re-vamp is in order for this dreary webpage. I feel like that's what's been keeping me back from doing what I wanted to on this site. And more than just Blogger's inability to satisfy my technerd wants, but my camera's inability to produce well composed photos. It's been a learning experience, and I just want to keep you updated, knwoing that I'm still here and will be back soon, with a vengeance. So keep on with those new year's resolutions to lose weight, cuz when I get back, you'll be grateful you've dieted for so long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment